Monday, July 27, 2009

3 months in 3 days!!!!

It is almost official! My precious baby boy will be 3 months old on July 30th! And when I weighed him (on a baby scale) he weighed 15lbs. 14oz. He is my beautiful HEALTHY baby boy and so much has happened in these past three months! Arlo is now aware of his limbs and can grab his arms and legs, he stands really well (with adult help), he has been sleeping through the night (9 whole hours last night!), and he is now giggling! He is growing up so fast.

The next two videos are Arlo's happy and sad faces.

With this video, I would like to warn you... it is the morning time, I have not yet gotten ready for the day so do not pay attention to me when I occasionally get in the shot. But, also know that I was trying to do tricks with my dog Bronco (When you say bang! bang! he rolls over on his back) while holding Arlo, while video taping. So my hands were full, but you will understand why I did what I did because Arlo's giggle is the BEST!!!!! Plus this is only his 3rd time giggling like this, so I was proud that I actually got it on tape! And the mess in the background is laundry that I just finished folding.





This video is of Arlo doing the opposite of giggling! He is just so cute when he is mad!


No comments: