Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

We have been married for three years now and still have all eternity left, which does not bother me because this is what I get to look forward to everyday...
1. My best friend
2. Cuddling with you and falling asleep while watching movies
3. Eating your cookies (even with the coconut)
4. Sneaking the cookie dough
5. Hand massages during sacrament
6. Flying kites
7. A great smile
8. A great kid with a smile that reminds me of you
9. A man that works hard to provide for his family
10. Singing the greatest songs together
The list could go on but I know that as we change, the list might change and no matter how or when it changes I will love you the same. Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Shanan and Danica said...

Happy Anniversary to you two!!

Candace Heyman said...

Gosh I can't believe it's been 3 years! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!