Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fit Bit


Okay, I am so excited! Last year for Christmas my brother swore he got me the best christmas present, but it was on backorder. I thought... ok, whatever, it is my brother after all, I was not expecting much. A few days past Christmas, then a few weeks, then a few months and around July (my birthday) my brother told me he hoped his present he bought me for Christmas would come in time for my birthday. At this point I had totally forgotten all about his present and I begged him to tell me, what in the world would be on backorder this long. So he gave me the link and told me to go check it out. (www.fitbit.com) The fit bit is a really high tech pedometer. Except not only does it count your steps, it calculates your calories burned, tells you all about your sleep cycles like how much deep sleep vs. light sleep you get through the night. It connects to your own personal web page where you set goals, enter what you eat and much more! It sends information (while still on me) to the base (where it charges) every 15 minutes it updates my computer page for me, so when I get on at the end of the day it is all updated, except the food log. Well, I am so excited because I still have a few more baby pounds to lose and there is no better push to lose the dreaded baby weight than this... and the beautiful mornings that we are now having so I can go out and run! THANK YOU BRYCE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I am just wondering if there is a possible connection with having the same last name. My maiden name is Gooch and I see that you are from Ut. Most of my fam still lives in Ut and I would love to know if we are somehow related. My fathers name is Glen Gooch and I know that I have an uncle in Ut by the name of Reed. I don't know very many people on my dads side and am hoping to get in touch with some of them. Thanks!!

Amberlee Gooch Harder