Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crawling

So my little guy started crawling today! He's been scooting around (which looks a lot like the worm) for a few weeks now but yesterday he actually moved his arms with his legs two times. And today it was more like five and then the worm... then five hand and leg movements... then the worm... and on and on. I am just so proud of my baby. I wish it wasn't so early, but it is... so I am a one proud mama!!!!!!



This video is about 1 week after... from the 1st blogging about it!

2 comments:

The Gooch Fam said...

Shi,
I can't believe that Arlo is getting around so much. We need to see more of you guys. Can't wait until Christmas. Your blog is really cute. I don't mind you bragging at all.
Syd

Candace Heyman said...

So exciting but I need pictures to go along with that! I want to see that boy!