Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Mommy,

Dear mommy,
I have been trying my best the past few days to teach you a few things about me, I think you have learned through these experiences but just incase you've forgot, lets recap...


1.  Do not ever doubt my eating skills ever again.  When at one feeding I can chow down a serving of beans, a serving of carrots, 2 strawberries, 2 servings of peaches, 2 crackers and a handful of cheerios.  I will admit that I might of fed Bronco a few cheerios, but I definitely ate the rest!





2.  Do not forget to tell my babysitter even the littlest of details about what I am capable of!  I have been trying to climb those stairs for a few days and you didn't tell her... so today I showed her and I got to the 3rd stair before she even noticed!  I am so talented!!


3.  Do not turn off Sesame Street until I tell you that you can.  Even if it might not look like I am watching it... I might want to watch it when I take a break.  In other words, I am the boss!


4.  Do not tell me when I am going to do things.  Today when I showed you that I can pull up on the couch and then let go and stayed standing... well that was your warning.  You tell me not to walk till after a year, but I will walk when I want to walk whether you like it or not!


5.  You need to baby proof!!!!  In case you are wondering how I get from one side of the room to the other in the blink of an eye... well I am crawling.  Usually when a baby begins to crawl, their parents baby proof the house, well I have been crawling for a few weeks now and I can still find all sorts of trouble to get in so... baby proof NOW!!!!







Hopefully this helps!
Love,
Arlo

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Soooo cute!

Anna Elledge said...

Love his face in the last picture-so adorable!!! Hope to see that little boy soon.

The Gooch Fam said...

Shi and Tim,
Arlo is so adorable. I can't wait to see him soon. Oh, and you too! :)

Rob and Alexa said...

Adorable. I can't believe how big our little men are getting. That is awesome that Arlo is eating now. I can't believe he is standing. Such a big boy.