Monday, April 19, 2010

Boone Reunion

This weekend I got out of Phoenix and flew to Portland Oregon with my dad, brothers and sister.
It was my aunts 70th birthday and even though it was a small reunion it was so nice to get together with everybody.     Here are a few pictures... I did not take many because I forgot my camera so all I had was my phone.


A waterfall we hiked up to the top of.


View from halfway up.


Me in a hole... notice no Arlo... I left him at home with his dad and grandma!


My brothers... so handsome!


Dad and brothers at a fish hatchery... goofing around of course!


I have never seen a dam with the gates open.


My sister and I got a hotel room and this was the beautiful view from our window.  All night on saturday night we heard "Welcome to Jack in the box can I take your order?"  I was going to go crazy.


I do not have any pics of my aunt and cousins or my sister in law and nephew that I got to meet for the first time, but maybe if I get some I will do a pic post later.

No comments: