Monday, June 21, 2010

My Favorite Father's Day!

This year's Father's Day was the BEST!

The day started out with Tim waking up at 6:15 with the baby while I was able to sleep in.

When I woke up, I headed downstairs and Tim had made a waffle breakfast!

The rest of the day went well...

We went to church...

Came home because Arlo was not on his best behavior.

I went back to church, while Tim stayed home with the baby...

came back home...

And Tim had made me dinner!

What a day!  I wish everyday was Father's Day!

BUT...

The person who made it all possible is the person who the day was really for.

My husband, my best friend, my love,

My Timmy!

Baby, I love you!  Thank you for all that you do for me!

Happy LATE Father's Day!

1 comment:

Jen Perkins said...

That sounds fantastic! Glad you guys had a good day. :)