Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Whole Bunch of Random

These are some of my favorites of Cohen.




Arlo and his black eye.  This was the day of the swing incident... a few days later it was so much worse.

We went to a splash pad to meet up with some friends.  Arlo has never liked splash pads before but this time he had tons of fun jumping over each fountain.

 This is my friend Heather; Juli and Kyle were also there, but I din't get any pics of them.  But thanks to all of them for seeing me!  I missed them dearly.  Oh... notice Cohen's legs... so cute!
 He slipped and fell right before this picture.  I was very concerned:-)

 Cohen and the train.  Looks scared, but he actually loves it, always scoots over to it.  But when it comes close he starts to fuss.  Then, it passes and he tries to get it again.

Did you notice... he is up on all 4's?  He is trying so hard, but cannot figure out how to move those hands.

See the 4 bottom teeth?  That is right he has been at 8 teeth for a few weeks.


Do not know haw to explain this one...

2 little monkeys going to bed.


 Did you notice the hand holding in this pic and the next one?  Arlo loves his little brother!

Arlo's strange habit.

His fingers are crossed 50% of the time.  I guess he is my good luck charm!

In other Gooch news.  
We moved!  Hopefully we will will move again soon. (Seriously)
I'm pregnant... again!  (Really)
Of course not really!  I just want to see how many people are reading to the end of my blog.

4 comments:

Tara Hendriksen said...

bahahaha- you got me! I about fell on the floor with the pregnancy part! Seriously, what CUTE pictures!!! Your boys are sooooo handsome!! :) Love it!

Jen Perkins said...

My jaw dropped at the prego part too! Can I just say the pic of Arlo in his underwear is pretty much amazing. :) Where do you guys live?

Tallona said...

haha. i read the prego sentence and thought "No she isn't". and then i thought "what the?" no she cant be. oh, good i was right!! lol

love ya

Rob and Alexa said...

hehe funny! Love all the pictures. Where did you guys move too? Hopefully closer to us. Is Arlo potty trained now? I was thinking about trying with Caleb in a few weeks. He has been super interested in the potty as of late.