Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fourth of July

I would first like to give a HUGE thank you to all our military men and women who work hard and put their lives on the line everyday to make this country free.  So..... THANK YOU to all the military people active and non active, past and present!  And Happy B-Day America!

Now... this is how we celebrate!

We had a fourth of July breakfast in the morning with our wonderful ward.

My brother Bryce came by and chilled with us throughout the afternoon.

And then we went over to Rob and Alexa's BBQ where we spent the afternoon eating Dry-Aged steaks, swimming and playing with fireworks.

Arlo learned to jump off the diving board a few days earlier.  He was so excited about jumping, when the older kids started jumping off the roof, he kept saying "Arlo turn" after I told him no for the 10th or so time he proceeded to throw a tantrum and tried to climb the ladder anyways.  I swear, this boy will be the death of me!


Rob and Alexa have a little boy 1 day older than Arlo... here are the boys...

Picking out fireworks,

Setting up fireworks,

Watching Fireworks,

Lighting Fireworks,
 Are you catching a theme here?  Once again, I am worried!!!!!

Here are me and my boys!
Cohen only lasted a few minutes outside with the fireworks.  The loud ones made him cry.  So we went inside and after 30 seconds or so, he was out like a light!  



We had a wonderful day.

No comments: