Saturday, February 22, 2014

Gilbert Temple Open House

I consider my family very lucky to be members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS).  And as many LDS people already know, they have built a beautiful temple in Gilbert, Arizona.  I wish I was one of those people who could eloquently tell people about our church and our temples, but I am not.  So for those who read this blog that are not members of my faith and want to know more about our beautiful temples you can go to www.lds.org and find the link that is for our temples.  There will be videos and pictures and info better worded than I could ever do it.

This temple is the 4th in AZ and soon we will have a Phoenix and Tucson temple as well.  Every temple has an open house which lets members and nonmembers go through and see the inside of our temple before it is dedicated.  Tim and I, along with our boys, Grammy and Lani all went to tour the temple.  IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!















No comments: