Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lulu's Been Blessed

Lulu is one loved girl!  Today she was blessed in our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and so many of our family came to show their love and support for her.  Here is a picture of most of our family that came (but not all).

 Here is Lulu with her Grandma and Grandpa GG (Great Grandparents).  My grandma is who picked out her beautiful blessing gown.  The story is about 3 or 4 years ago my grandma found the dress and loved it so much that she bought it.  Then she offered it to all of her great granddaughters.  Well when I saw it 3 years ago I told her that I wanted it for my daughter one day and she told me that I had to hurry and have a girl to claim it.  Well, in those 3-4 years she only had 2 great granddaughters born and the first did not want the dress, so that Lulu (the 2nd) could claim it, and claim it we did!  She looked fabulous in the dress!


These family pictures turned out so good!  At first Cohen started to throw a tantrum and did not want to  take any more pictures so I threatened him that I would take away his ipad (minecraft) if he did not smile for the pictures and as soon as the words came out of my mouth he said "ok mama... CHEESE!"  It was funny!!!!


Grampy...
 Grammy and Papa...

 4 Generations of beautifulness!!!!

Here is Lulu with her Auntie Niki and Mama!  We kinda like her:-)

Quick story... Arlo was so cute today and was so proud of his sister.  After her blessing he came up to me and said, "I am so proud of Lulu, she's been blessed!"  Later in the day when Lulu was being fussy he said, "She has no reason to be sad, because she was blessed today!"   It was so funny, because over and over today he reminded everyone who came over for the blessing party that Lulu was blessed and she is so lucky!  It was too cute.

These next few are of Lulu in her blessing dress.  There are so many because if you notice the headbands are different.  Grandma Peggy and Aunt Shellbabe both bought Lulu beautiful headbands and shoes to match her dress, so I took pictures of Lulu in both and then I put on the headband I made her for the blessing (so not to play favorites:-)  However, by the time we got to my feather headband she was not too happy, so I will put her in her dress again tomorrow and take more pictures.

This is Grandma Peggy's headband...


And Shellbabe's...

And Mine...

Thanks again to all those who came to support!  Thanks to Tim who gave her a beautiful blessing.  And thanks to Lulu who chose to join this crazy, wonderful family!  We love you baby bean!

No comments: