Monday, May 25, 2009

1 Month

Well a lot has happened this past month!  The latest being Arlo got his tongue snipped.  He had 'tongue tie' which was the cause for all my nursing woes.  So we went to the doctor and they snipped the little flap of skin under the tongue so Arlo can now use his tongue properly!  He has been a little fussy the past few days since it has been cut, but can you blame him?  

I also found my camera cord so here are pictures of my
 precious little baby through his 1st month of life!



He looks so cute with his little hat on!









Timmy says he looks like a frog,
I think he looks like a little bug.








Tim loves to do his hair in a mohawk,
I just love that he has hair!








My precious baby's profile,
He is so beautiful!






This is his little poindexter outfit!
He is such a nerd!
Well he would be if he had a pocket
protector and pens in the little pocket!










I just can't get enough of 
his cute little face!








My boys, I think they are the 
greatest!!!!!  But I can't decide
which one I like more...










4 comments:

Anna Elledge said...

So Cute!! Maybe we can get together this next week. Give me a call sometime-623-882-1151. Your baby is adorable!!

Kristen said...

YAY! What a great first month. Hope things are going better after the tongue snip. Praying things continue to go well.

Amber said...

He is so sweet! His looks have really changed since he was born- at first he looked just like you, but now I'm starting to see some Tim in him.

Candace Heyman said...

the cutest. i'm glad to finally see pictures! he really couldn't be any cuter. i love his little outfits and he does look like a froggie!