Saturday, January 16, 2010

Goodbye Neighbor!

Okay, so I know you block stalk me and I just wanted to spend a second to tell you how much I am going to miss you!  I know you know but really, I have never had a neighbor that is so sweet and caring!  And as I was scrubbing your floors today (completely jealous that you have a beautiful new home!) I realized that my life is now going to officially suck from now on!  I have no idea what I am going to do for that hour (from 4-5) when I pick Arlo up to when I need to get home; I would stay longer but I need to get home so Tim thinks that I've been home doing wife stuff.  And what am I going to do when I really need to go somewhere but Arlo is sleeping?  What about when I just need a break and need to sit down and do nothing!  I love doing nothing with you... and now what????????  Well... I just thought you should know that you have ruined my life!-)  But I am proud of you and I am so happy that you have a beautiful new home for your family to grow in!  I miss you already!

1 comment:

Tallona said...

Internet is now on! and yes you know i blog stalk! I can't tell you how much I've already missed you. By the way thanks for making me cry :-) don't know what i'm gonna do without you as my neighbor. (do you thinkn people reading this will think we are lesbians? lol)