Saturday, August 7, 2010

Arlo's Many Faces

Many of these pictures are from vacation... cropped and blown up!  But, when looking through our pictures Tim and I realized that Arlo has so many different facial expressions. 

Bruised cheek face


Spaced out face


Right black eye face


Starting to get mad face


Hungry fish face


Smiley boy face


Water in my eyes... but still so much fun face


You want me to do what? face


YEAH!!! face


I'm workin hard face


Ewww face


Warrior Yell face


Shy giggle face


Don't mess with me face


I don't know about this... face


Super Star face


I love getting messy face


Surprise!!!!! A new bump on my forehead face


Seriously? Another cut on my forehead face


I'm tired face


Wild hair and loving it face


Your crazy face


I'm trouble face

And these are only a few of the faces I get to see everyday!  Life is anything but boring here!



No comments: