Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Baby The Big Boy

Arlo is and will always be my baby.  Even though he says he is a big boy, does so many big boy things and even looks like a big boy... he is still my baby.

And here is 5 reasons why...

1.  He talks like a big boy... He loves to count (he can't do it all by himself yet but loves to repeat, or say the next number), He loves to tell the color of things (his favorites are green and blue) even though he gets mixed up every once in a while.  He is also starting to form sentences.  His first sentence he said a week or so ago and it was "Arlo's turn!" but since then he has been putting words together left and right.  He is a talking machine.

So in this video I tried to get in as much as he would let me in a very short period...


But he still loves me to sing to him at night... like my baby!
Right now his favorite songs to sing are The Ants Go Marching, I Like to Eat Apples and Bananas, If You're Happy and You Know It, The Eensy Weensy Spider and Head Shoulders Knees and Toes and Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed.


2.  He sleeps in a big boy bed.  He has also learned that he can get out of that big boy bed and play until mommy or daddy catch him and make him go back to bed.

This is when he should be sleeping, I walked in and he hurried and laid down but all his toys were still on his bed... so we picked up and tried again.
 

This is my big boy when right when he woke up, he always wakes up so happy. 

But he still loves to snuggle with me like my baby.



3.  Arlo will watch whole entire movies like a big boy.  Right now his favorites are Nemo, Bolt, The Little Mermaid, How to Train Your Dragon and Elmo (Especially Elmo goes poop, which is really called Elmo Uses the Potty.)

(It always helps if his cousin sits and watches with him.)

But he still loves to hold my hand!



4.  He plays like a big boy.

Arlo is the biggest dare devil... in the world!  If you do not watch close enough he will climb on top of anything and everything and even worse likes to run around, jump or dance on top of whatever he has just climbed on... I have to keep a very close eye on him!



But he still likes to play naked like a baby?!
There is no good explanation... I just hate the fight to put on clothes, so he goes naked! 



5.  He even looks like a big boy with his new haircut!

But he still looks like my baby when he whines!
(And this is not even the worst of it!)




So even though he is growing up, as you already know, he will always be my baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five reasons why posting naked pics of Arlo Gooch is a great idea:

1. He has a sweet little bum
2. He makes my dick hard.
3. Now perverts throughout the world can beat off looking at pics of Arlo naked.
4. They can fantasize about his darling lips around their dicks.
5. They can fantasize about fucking his cute tight little bum and shooting their cream deep inside him.