Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside!

Okay... I went a whole month without blogging... I was dying!  The truth is I love to blog, it is such a fun way to brag! :-)  So the next few days (maybe a week depending on my boys) I will try and catch up.  Because January was a BUSY month!

I am going to start with our New Years trip to Utah. 

When we first got to Utah (we flew up as a family this time and it was wonderful, I will never drive again!) The weather is what you would expect in Utah for being the end of December.  It was cold, everything looked dead and ugly and the snow was melting and brown.  Then, while we were there they had a HUGE storm.  It was cold and miserable... but Arlo loved it.  Here is a video of him playing(stomping) in the snow saying snow over, and over again.

Sorry about being sideways, I do not know how to fix that.
AND
Sorry about my voice, this is when I finally started getting it back, it was gone for a few weeks.


He also had a blast going sledding.  We went with Arlo's 2 cousins Katie and Brinton... It was so cold!

He was so cute all bundled up!

Dad and Arlo were buds... Mom was keeping Cohen warm.

Katie... yes she is always this beautiful.

It's go time!




Katie and Brinton.

It was hard for me to get their faces because I would have had to walk down the snowy hill with a baby and my camera, so I stayed at the top of the hill and got the backs of their heads.

Overall we had a wonderful time.  Here are a few more pics.

 Meet Darth Vader in Huggies!

Arlo and his Uncle "Sex" (his name is Rex, Arlo cannot say Rex)


Cohen and his favorite cousin Eli, who was born a few weeks earlier.  What Studs!

I have to say that the only bad thing about the trip was that stupid winter storm.  It brought in such cold weather that we didn't get to go snowboarding.  Tim went once with his nephews and it was so cold that Jordan got freezer burn on his face and wrist.  Tim did not want to go again because it was so miserable. And if Tim did not want to go again, I was not going to argue... I hate being cold.

SO, for Valentines day, we are going snowboarding... I will post about that later!

No comments: