Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick or Treat and Pumpkins

I love this time of year!  The weather is cool and there are so many things to do.

1st.... let's start with Halloween.
The Pumpkins
 The ferocious, terrorizing dragon

The Super Hero
 My Boys

 The loot

 It was so fun watching Arlo Trick or Treat that I did not get any pictures of him doing it.  But he had such a good time.  A few times, when people would give him candy he would ask for more, of course I would tell him that it was not polite but it was so funny.

This is also the season for the pumpkin patch and, we had a blast doing it this year.  Arlo is at such a great age right now because he has so much fun doing these types of things and gets so excited with every little thing, it makes me laugh!
He loved the baby chickens, we had to go back to see them a few times.
 And what little kid does not like petting the animals?
 I think Tim likes Arlo riding the tractor as much as Arlo did!
 We all loved the trains.
 But our favorite was the corn maze.




And this is why...


 And because I'm a mom, I had to take a few opportunities for photos.





1 comment:

Jen Perkins said...

I must admit...Cohen's dragon costume was cooler than Owen's. Oh well. Fun pictures!