Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Summer Vacation Recap


Since I am always behind and today I really do not feel like recapping...  I am going to show pictures of our lake powell trip and Arlo's camping trip with his dad.

Enjoy :-)


Tow helping sweep up the top of the house boat

Arlo and I on the tube

Tow and I on the trampoline


More riding



Playing in the sand

The house boat


We drank lots of gatorade

The group of us




We ate the best food!


Cohen hated the tube


Waking up with daddy!








Daddy and Arlo caught a fish.





Super Model Tow

Our View


Grammy and the boys on the wave runners!

A bat that found a home on our boat.


Now for camping:


Here is the real reason why I am posting this trip...
Let me make myself very clear...
I. AM. NOT. HAPPY. ABOUT. THIS.
But Tim swears he is teaching him about safety and everything else a 3 year old needs to know about a gun.  SO... I will smile and close my eyes!




No comments: