Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bearizona

My Grandma (the boys Great-Grandma or Grandma GG as we like to call her) has a year pass to Bearizona and has invited us to come along and see the bears as much as possible!  The boys have been able to go twice now, while I have only been able to tag along on this past trip.  Since, Grammy and Grandma GG were nice enough to let me tag along, I took a few pictures of the trip.







Here is the whole group of us!  It was a good time, and see my jacket?  It was a little bit chilly, but compared to the heat, I welcomed the change!!!!

















Here is a video of the boys petting their favorite goat, named Licky.  Arlo named him because the goat liked to like the boys, and the boys liked to be licked!  Arlo keeps asking when we get to go back and see Licky... Hopefully Soon Arlo, Hopefully Soon!!!!

Here is a cute video of the bear cubs.  When they all went last time, these 3 bear cubs were tiny and in an incubator.  Now, they are truly bear cubs that Baloo would be proud of.  They were climbing up and down those trees, it was so fun to watch!!!













No comments: