Sunday, July 21, 2013

Submarines

Can I start this blog saying how much I LOVE MY POOL!!!!!  It is a fresh, cool drink of water on a hot sunny day.... By the way, that is everyday in Phoenix!!!

But I am not the only one who loves it!!! My 'MENS' love it too!!!  Here are some awesome videos of my 'mens' and our pool!!!

Diving Cohen
Diving Arlo

Cannon Ball Tow

Cannon Ball Arlo

Swimming Arlo


Cohen swimming in the pool playing with monster TRUCKS... get your head out of the gutter:-)




I just took this video today and it already shows what a difference a few weeks in the pool makes!

My only regret is that we went to Hawaii so early in the summer instead of at the end.  Because while we were in Hawaii, poor Cohen was too scared to even stick his head in... now he is doing cannon balls and swimming down to the bottom of the pool.











The thing that I love the best about watching my boys in the water is knowing that it is a Boone trait that makes them little fish!!!  When you look at my boys it is hard to tell that they are even mine, so when a trait pops up that is all me... I like to gloat!!!



























No comments: