Sunday, October 27, 2013

Let Me Introduce...!!!!

It is about time that I introduce you to my 3rd little bundle of joy...

Nicole Laurelle Gooch
(We Hope)

As of today I am 14 weeks and 4 days.  But here are some of her glamour shots at 13 weeks.


This last picture is my hope of all hopes.  This is our last child.  We are DONE after this!!!!  I have horrible pregnancies and I don't think my husband can last through another.  :-)  But on this last picture supposedly since it is still so early all babies start out with the same part and the white line where the parts should be is the indicator on whether it is a boy or girl.  It is a girl if the line is parallel with the spine and it is a boy if the white line is at a 30 degree angle to the spine.  As you can see, the white line in this picture is parallel which made my ultrasound tech tell me that she thinks the chances are pretty good for this baby being a girl!!!!

Now just because my chances are good does not mean it is for certain.  So, we will have to wait for another 4 weeks before we start buying pink.  (this rule does not apply to grammies who have already gone out and purchased outfits and blankets.)  But just because we have to wait to start buying pink does not mean that I have to wait to start believing it is a girl.  No, Arlo, Cohen and I already call her Lulu, and cannot wait to have a baby girl in the family.  Daddy on the other hand is still holding out hope that it is a boy.  I can give you the whole spiel about how it does not matter what the baby is, I will still love it unconditionally... that is true but I NEED A GIRL!  I DESERVE A GIRL!

Now, with that being said on record, I better not have just jinxed myself :-)

1 comment:

Jen Perkins said...

Congrats!!! And that white line thing was right with telling me that Elsie was a girl, so I hope it's true for you too. But I just gotta say, girl babies are way harder than boy babies!!! At least for me. Oh, the screaming!