Friday, April 3, 2015

Christmas Comes Once a Year:(

Christmas in April????
In all honesty, I thought I had already published this post... but I guess I didn't!
Oh well, there is no way I can continue blogging without posting about Christmas... So here it is!

Arlos stash...
Cohens stash
Beans stash
Tim and My stash...
One of the hardest parts of Christmas morning is waiting for the kids to wake up!  When everyone (Grammy, Papa, Niki, Eric, Bryce and Bryce's friend) showed up, we decided the wait was over and we went to wake them up!


Presents!!!!





















The disaster of Christmas Morning...



These were taken a few days before Christmas... We don't have many impromptu family pictures, but I like them... so here it is:)




We went to see the nightly snowfall at Desert Ridge... sadly it was not snow, but bubbles.  Happily the boys still loved playing in it:)
Over Christmas break we did a few fun things.  Going to the mall is one of my favorite because Bean loves it so much.  And if you go right at 2:30, they do their cleaning from 2-3, but are usually done around 2:30-2:45 and so it is always empty(er) and clean(er)!



We went to see zoo lights.  We have a friend who is the CEO or Helping Hands For Freedom, and he had an event at the zoo and invited us to come see the lights and see Mr and Mrs Claus!  It was a great night!!!


Arlo made a gingerbread house at school with Grammy, so Grammy was nice enough to come home and help Cohen make one as well!  After all, what is Christmas without a gingerbread house?







And what would Christmas be without sickness?  For 3 of the past 5 Christmases we have had at least one child sick on Christmas day.  So not fun!  This Christmas Break, Arlo had 5th Disease! YAY:(
And Lulu was the one who woke up Christmas morning with a temperature.  This picture was not taken on Christmas.  But Auntie Niki got her this beautiful onesie and bow.  And incase you cannot read it, it says "I heart santa and Auntie"  So Perfect!
We also hiked up our mountain over the break.  It will never get old!  The kids love hiking and being outdoors.


Wow... now that I am going back and blogging about our break, I am realizing we did a lot of stuff!  Here we are at the trampoline park.  We met up with Brendan, Arlo's good friend from school.

I love my Christmas Card Wall!  I am not one who keeps them, but I always take a picture of them.
The next section is of the kids using their Christmas gifts...
Shaving with their new shaving kits



Bean with her princess mirror:)

Us at the zoo with our new zoo pass!






The boys and their bikes...





And these last few are just to say Happy New Year from my sweet kids!



No comments: