Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Easter and the 4 Hunts

Happy Easter

I am tired tonight, but I want to get this out there... So a picture post it is:)
Easter Morning... we heard a knock on our back door so we ran out and saw the Easter Bunny had come to our house!







Then, when we came back in, we found huge baskets filled with goodies in the boys room.  That Easter Bunny sure is tricky!!!!!



All the hunting made us hot, so we jumped into our pool (see Bryce?) which was 84 degrees.  






Easter would not be complete without the dyeing of eggs.  This year was too rushed and the boys did not seem to enjoy it that much:( But the eggs made really great rainbow egg salad!





The boys got these in some eggs at one of the many easter egg hunts we went on!  What a great idea!










Grammy got Bean this awesome bubble machine and we have had so much fun with it!








Our Easter bunny put all of our baskets in this awesome wagon.  This year the Easter Bunny was awesome!!!!

More bubbles!!!!  This time with Auntie Niki and hopefully soon-to-be Uncle Eric!








Bean in her Easter dress:)




And pictures from the first Easter egg hunt.  Which was at our house with all of Tim's Mom's Family. It was so much fun to see everyone!

Do not know what happened to this picture but it looks like he has a cat nose... kinda funny!












Most of the little cousins.  







Fun Times!  And Just because I can't help myself... I can't have an Easter post without any mention of my Savior, Jesus Christ.  When I think of my life and how wonderful it has turned out, I cannot thank my Savior enough for his life on this Earth.  His life gave me an example, His life gave me hope, His life gave me a chance for redemption, His life was given freely so I could live eternally at His side.  And I will try my whole life to make his sacrifice worth it.

Happy Easter!



No comments: