Sunday, November 16, 2008

1st Blog


For Christmas Tim and I decided to get a computer (laptop) so now I can sit in front of the tv and blog.  It is pretty exciting.  I have wanted to start a blog for a while now (I actually set this site up in 2007), but I hate sitting up in our spare room where it is hot and messy just to mess around with a blog.  Now that I have a new laptop I can multitask a blog while watching TV and spend quality couch time with my husband.   I am also learning how to use this laptop.  I have never used a mac before and I am realizing that I do not enjoy relearning how to work a computer.  I know how old people feel trying to learn a computer for the first time, it can be overwhelming and frustrating.  And it is definitely not as easy as some people make it seem.  One thing I know for a fact, I cannot stand that a mac does not have a delete button that deletes forward instead of backwards.  It is making me crazy!!!!!!!

No comments: