Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's a Boy!!!

This last weekend Tim and I went up to Utah for a short trip.  Tim was invited by his sister    Becky and her husband to go to the Utah, BYU game.  He sat in the freezing cold for a few hours to watch the Utes kill the Cougars.  His whole family are Utah fanatics, and needless to say everybody was excited that the Utes won!  While all that excitement was going on, I got to go see Twilight!  Yes I skipped watching the football game to see the dramatic love story of Bella and Edward, and it was worth it!!  Twilight was wonderful, it did not follow the book exactly but it was close enough, and I thought it was good enough where I would definitely pay another 10 dollars to go see it again!  But the exciting night did not stop there, after my movie and Tim's football game we all met up and went to Becky's work.  Does not sound to exciting, but she actually works at Fetal Fotos, a place where ultrasounds are done.  Becky brought me in and preformed my 17 week ultrasound where Tim and I found out we are having a boy!  Tim was about to faint before we started the ultrasound because he wanted a boy so bad, but he thought that we were going to get a girl.  That is my one disappointment from the whole experience, not being able to see Tim's face when she said we will be having a girl, because that would have been hilarious.  But actually we were both secretly hoping for a boy, so we both got what we wanted.  Tim actually receives the funniest quote of dads, when we first saw our little mans package, Tim shouted out "I have never been so excited to see another wiener in my life!!"  The rest of the weekend we got to hang out with family and friends and had a wonderful time.  We got there on Saturday morning and left Sunday night so it was a short weekend, but action packed and very exciting!

2 comments:

Jacob Reni said...

Congrats!!! Boys are the best : ) We have so much fun with our 3 month old. Old Navy has cute baby boy clothes but also check out Nordstrom Rack, they carry all the cute little skate brands that you can't find anywhere else. Have fun! : )

Jake said...

I love the WEINER comment! Gratz on the boy! I knew Timmy had it in him to produce. But... I'm still having a hard time picturing Tim with a kid. He'll do great though!