Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Wow!!! This Weekend was fun, interesting, exciting and non-stop!!!  Tim's family came down Wednesday afternoon for the thanksgiving weekend.  I had to work Wednesday night at the ornament store until 10:00 and when I got home Tim's sister Becky, husband and two boys were there and playing the Wii and that is where the fun started.  Thursday was of course Thanksgiving where we spent it with Tim's mother's side of the family, I actually went home early at about 9:00 PM to go home early because I was so tiered.  The next morning Tim made breakfast and we spent the whole day with his brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews.  That night we went to the ASU, UCLA football game where good old ASU won with no help from their offense!  It was an interesting game.  Saturday was the day we spent with Tim's Dad's side of the family, for the Gooch family Circus Reunion 2008.  We spent the whole day at the Fountain Hill's park where I was introduced to the Gooch side of the family whom I have mostly never met before.  Now, Sunday, we had to say goodbye, which was sad.  But the weekend was great, I am tiered, Tim is sore and tomorrow our old boring lives start again.  

6 comments:

The Ingebretsen's... said...

Hey Tim! I didn't know you were having a baby, that is so exciting! Boys are great. We have two of them now, and our house is full of energy, that's for sure! It's good to see what you are up to. Next time you are in Utah we will have to get together!

Cowan Family said...

Hey Tim!! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Congrats on your baby boy. I sent you an invite to our blog.

Amber said...

Congrats on the baby boy! I can't believe you guys were in Utah a few weeks ago and didn't hang out with us!!! Are you coming anytime around Christmas?

Will you email me your address so we can send you a Christmas card? amber.t.smith@gmail.com

The Larsen Family said...

Thanks so much for the darling baby clothes. That was so very thoughtful. Can't wait for your little one to arrive. You have got to half way by now!! Hope you are feeling well!! Brooke Larsen

Candace Heyman said...

More posts! More posts! Miss you!

The Shumards said...

Oh my gosh Shiloh! How are you? I have been wanting to know how you were doing and I am so excited for you to have a little boy. Congratulations! Family life is amazing and the most rewarding even with it's ups and downs. Keep in touch. Love ya, Tanna