Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Bedding


I have been told that even though nothing too exciting is going on in my life I still need to blog and make something not so exciting sound exciting.  So here is my attempt to do that...
YEAH!!!! I just got my baby bedding in the mail today!  Actually, I really am excited, I now have my crib, my bedding, my changing table/dresser and pile after pile of baby clothes!  The only thing I don't have right now that I probably should is a baby room.  The baby room is filled with boxes and containers of stuff that is not supposed to be in the baby room.  So all my exciting baby stuff is crammed into this room with everything else and to clean and organize it like it needs will be a project that will take a few days and maybe a storage unit.  

4 comments:

The Shumards said...

I love it! The colors are so cute. What an exciting time.

Marin said...

That bedding is way cute! Where did you get it?

Tallona said...

That was the MOST intriguing post I have EVER read!

Candace Heyman said...

Super cute Shi! More posts! More posts!