Friday, February 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas is finally here!!!  Actually, I had a wonderful Christmas in December, but this year, Christmas keeps on coming!  My mother bought me a Kindle for my Christmas present.  She was so excited to get it for me, she kept telling me how wonderful my present was and how it is going to be the best present she has ever gotten me.  Then, she decided to tell me that she wanted to get my sister the same thing, the only problem was that she only ordered one that would be here for Christmas.  The second one she ordered a little later was going to be on backorder.  She decided since my sister lives in Maryland, she would give her MY Kindle and I would get the one that comes a little bit later.  Not a big deal, but the ship date kept getting pushed back further and further.  Until today!  My mother received my Kindle.  The great thing about having patience is... because it was shipped so late, Amazon gave my mom a free upgrade to a Kindle 2!  I cannot even tell you how exciting that is to me.  I love Christmas and I love my Mom and I really love my new Kindle!!!

2 comments:

The Shumards said...

That's amazing. I have never heard of a kindle before, so after reading your blog I had to google it to see what it was. What a neat gift.

Niki said...

I am sooo jealous! But thank you for letting me have mine first! I love you and you are the best sister ever!