Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Vacuum

I have been lucky enough to be blessed with 3 baby showers!  I have received everything I could possibly need and want for when the baby is born and much, much more!  I also have been blessed with many Target gift cards!  Now, I did not register at Target but there is great baby stuff at Target... and vacuums!  

My first baby is my wonderful, precious, puppy: Bronco.  As much as I love him, he sheds EVERYWHERE!!!!  I have to vacuum 2 times a week to keep the hair under control.  Now when my real baby is born, I want to be able to put his blankets, toys, and the baby himself on the floor... but I don't think that is too sanitary with all the dog hair!  So, I decided with all those wonderful target gift cards I would use them towards the purchase of my dog hair solution!  I bought a Dyson animal vacuum!  And let me be the one to say it is the BEST vacuum in the world!  Here is a picture of how much dog hair and dust my vacuum got out of my carpet, after I had just vacuumed earlier with my old vacuum.











Now, I know that I will still have to vacuum 2 times a week to keep the dog hair up but now I know that when I do put the baby on the floor it will be clean and most importantly dog hair free!  Yea Dyson!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I have a Dyson too and I LOVE it! There's no other way to go with vacuums as far as I'm concerned!

Niki said...

GROSS! I love you but GROSS!