Monday, April 20, 2009

Nursery

IT'S DONE!!!!!!
We put the finishing touches on our nursery last night!  Tim drew the pictures and I painted them.  They are the very last touches that we needed to be done with Jax's room!  I do not have pictures of the entire nursery so to see the full nursery you will have to come visit us.  









But, to give another little taste of our superior decorating skills... well just look and see!














And here is Bronco; showing how happy he is to be sharing his space!





6 comments:

Kristen said...

It's so cute! Great job you guys!

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

I can't wait to see your sweet baby! I hear you are being induced? Hopefully you won't have to feel the PAIN of contractions like I did!!! Good luck and I can't wait to hear how everything goes :)!

Anna Elledge said...

I love the pictures-very talented!!

Jessie Nielson said...

I'm impressed with the artwork! So cute!

Niki said...

Where's the plane? I feel cheated. WHATEVER guys!

Shelbi Whittaker said...

way cute!! good job!
Shelbi