Saturday, April 18, 2009

What will Jax look like?

So the time is getting closer and closer and I am becoming obsessed with what my dear Arlo will look like.  I think about all the good qualities Tim and I have and think about how cute he will be; then I think about all the not so charming qualities Tim and I have, and I wonder?  I know... no matter what he will be beautiful to me, and I completely agree with that.  But it does not stop my curiosity!  So here are Tim and my first baby pictures, so everyone can be just as curious as me!












This is Timmy!  (No I did not confuse his pic. with somebody else... this is really Tim!)













This is me!

3 comments:

Marin said...

I love how both you and Tim have said that the baby pic really is him and not someone else. I can't believe how close you are. 2 more weeks at the most, right?

Tallona said...

yes, i would be worried ;-)

Niki said...

Well, I promise not to tell you he's ugly! But just look at those baby pics. He doesn't have a chance.