Saturday, May 29, 2010

House Cleaner for Hire


My name is Arlo Jaxton Gooch  I have been vacuuming since I was one year old.
I learned to love cleaning since my mom is always vacuuming up after our dog Bronco.
If you're anything like me, I used to be afraid of the vacuum, 
but then after a while I realized it wasn't so bad.
Then one day I decided I give vacuuming a try, and well I love it so much it is all I want to do now.
So my mom said I should start a business, and so I am giving it a try.
My hours are 7 am to 7 pm (but I take two naps, so we will have to work around those.)
The investment...
I am asking 50$ an hour.
I know I am expensive but dad says I have to pay for college one day.

Here are some pictures of my vacuuming skills.










If these have not convinced you to hire me, then this next picture will.  This is what I look like when mom tells me it is time to stop vacuuming and put it away.




I don't know what else to tell you except for... I LOVE to vacuum!!!!!
Thanks for your time,
Arlo

2 comments:

Hendriksen Happenings said...

Ohhhh, Shiloh!! That is the cutest thing ever!!! hahaha! I love it! Little Arlo, I'll hire you for forever okay???!! You're worth every penny! :)

Rob and Alexa said...

Hired! He is adorable. So funny. Caleb is just starting to cry when I take things away or say no. :) Took him awhile to catch on to that.