Saturday, May 1, 2010

Puppy Party

The invitations
    


The cake


      


The party (doggy) bags


  

The party
     
  



The car
    





The presents







  


The people

      
Sorry if you did not get your pic on the blog, I have many more pics so if you want me to email you any... let me know!  




So... Arlo is now one!  I know it is so hard for me to believe as well.  I look back at this past year and I cannot explain the joy and the love that Arlo has brought to our family!  He is such a sweet, amazing, happy, handsome, wonderful boy!   I love him so much and I am so grateful to all my friends and family who helped me give him a wonderful first birthday party!

I know 1 year parties are more for the grown ups, but he loves being around his friends and family and even though he is only one I know he had a great day.   Arlo is such a happy boy, but the things he loves the most are being outside, being with kids, playing, playing and water.  And what do you know?  Arlo's party had everything he loves.  We were blessed with the most beautiful weather today, Tallona let us use her house for the party so we had a nice big backyard to play in, and with everybody who came, he had plenty of friends to play with... so the day really could not have been more perfect.


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

Tallona said...

it was a great party! loved every minute of it (even though I was about twenty minutes late)!

mikila said...

Happy Birthday Arlo! What a cute party! Looks like he had a great time!