Tuesday, May 17, 2011

President's Club

Congratulations to TIMMY!
Stats:  
Quarterly MVP
Rocky Mountain Division MVP
Rocky Mountain Team Member of the Year
=
Company Presidents Club

This year they sent all President club members to BEAUTIFUL.......
..........
..........
Scottsdale, AZ
(we were the only couple from AZ)


Funny? YES!
Disappointing?  HECK NO!!!!

It was an all expenses paid trip with no kids.  (Actually we had to pay for gas to get to and from and our bill was 23.00$)  How much better could it get.  I really enjoyed it because it was a great peace of mind knowing if anything happened to my kids we were only minutes away.

SO... we spent the weekend at the JW Marriott or Camelback Inn.
Here is the room...
The resort was overbooked and so they ran out of king beds... in the end it turned out all right, we had our own space and we both slept so peacefully!  Especially me since it was the first time in over 5 months that I got a full nights rest.  Although, the last half of the nights I tossed and turned because I was so full!  (Only mama's will understand that comment!)

We started our weekend with a welcome dinner where we were in a ghost town on mummy mountain and there were activities such as tomahawk throwing, cowboy golf, western pictures and a country band to keep us entertained.

The next day they provided a delicious breakfast and then we headed off to different activities.  Tim and I chose a cattle drive.  It was actually tons of fun.  Neither of us had been on a horse in years and they actually let us herd the cattle instead of walking our horses in a line.  It was more fun that I had expected!




Later that night they had a farewell black and white dinner.
When Tim and I read the announcement we both read black tie casual, thinking it meant sunday dress.  But no... what it actually said was black and white casual where you could wear anything as long as it was the colors black and white.  Tim was wearing peach and gray and I was wearing pink!
We were out of place... but we looked good doing it !-)


We figured since we got all dolled up we should take some pictures... the lighting was horrible and we were filling time...




The next morning I went to the resort's spa and was pampered for an hour with a desert nectar honey wrap and facial... it was so relaxing, the way I should wake up everyday!
While I was pampering myself, Tim was sleeping in (his form of R&R!)


This next picture I just had to post, the resort was filled with cacti (cactuses) and 90% of them were thorn free... that's right they plucked all the thorns out of them.  And look at the sizes of the plants... ridiculous!


So thank you Timmy for not only being an outstanding husband and father, 
but a stupendous employee as well!  
Keep up the good work so we can go again next year... to somewhere other than here!

2 comments:

Tallona said...

You were full? Full of food? Us, Mommies do have a tendency to over eat :-) (just for clarification, I GOT it)

p.s. I CANT wait til you move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hendriksen Happenings said...

Oh how fun! What a great trip- especially with your own separate beds, fake catcus, and no baby to give relief for the fullness!! hahaha. I absolutely LOVE that pic of you and Tim- you look beautiful!!!!!!