Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home

I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful men in my life.

The first being my dad.  Dad I love you and I am so glad you are a part of my life and the Grampy of my boys.  You spoil them... too much, but I appreciate everything you do for us.  Including, coming over and doing nothing with us.





But fathers day this year was all about one man... Tim.  Except fathers day was more like fathers weekend.  Thursday we went to the store and bought Tim a fathers day present.  Arlo was so excited, when Tim got home that night; Arlo could not keep it a secret and so the first thing he told his dad was all about his fathers day present. (which were some Wahl clippers)  On Friday we made cards and trophies for our dads filled with hugs and kisses.








Then Saturday came and since we cannot sleep in on Sunday because of church, we decided to make Saturday the special day.  Tim was able to sleep in, we had a big breakfast, then our day was put on hold while Tim studied for school, but when he came home we finished the day off with Rudy's and Gameworks.




 I wish a whole weekend dedicated to Tim was enough to thank him for everything he does for us, but it is sad in comparison.  Tim works full time and then goes to school part time.  He leaves early every morning and does not get home until late every night.  His two day off during the week  (which are not always saturdays and and sundays) he spends 70% of those days studying.  And then the rest of the time he tries to spend it with his family.  When I was going to school full time and working full time, I knew how tired I was all the time and I was single with no one to worry about but myself.  But, my selfless husband has to work in all 3 duties and I know it is killing him, but he is getting though it to help us all out in the future.  I honestly do not know what I would do without Tim.  He is my life and my love and I thank my Heavenly Father for him everyday!  So, Honey... Happy Fathers Day.  You of all men deserve it!  We love you bunches!








No comments: