Friday, February 8, 2013

It's a New Year After All

Because I have been avoiding blogging lately, I decided that instead of completely forgetting the past 2 months I will go ahead and post a brief photo diary.  2013 started out wonderfully.  Of corse now that we are in february I have realized that I have not stuck to one single goal... but I still have 10 months to get organized and goal oriented!...Right?

Well, January was a cold month.  We lost quite a few plant to the freezing temperatures at night (it's ALL my husbands fault:-), and during the day it was too cold to go outside so what did we do?  We built a fire of course and snuggled up in blankets and played on our phones/ipads!




The boys also dressed up and played super heros!


And built forts out of blocks!

Then, when the weather turned warmer we went out and hiked our mountain over, and over, and over again! I am so excited that we moved to this location because our boys love going out to hike and play. I can't wait till my boys get older, they will know every inch of that mountain!







Here is the view from our mountain!

We still go to the park at least twice a week!  At the PV park they have ducks and geese.  My boys loved the geese until one bit Cohen and actually gave him a bruise!  Now they run and scream whenever they even think they are coming close!



And then, we now go to the AZ Science Center at least every other week because Niki got us year memberships for 7 for the year!  So, here is an official invite to anybody who is my friend, come with us to the science center!





My boys also LOVE to help in the kitchen!  And they are great helpers!







As for 2013... we have quite a few things planned for this year!  I can't wait for it all to happen!  But even if nothing happens, I am glad I get to do nothing with my boys!

Oh... I almost forgot, I'll finish out with some videos!















No comments: