Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Nesting Vs. Creative Genius

This past week I have been on a creative binge.  Tim swears I am nesting, but unfortunately my 'nesting' has nothing to do with cleaning my house, just getting ready for my little girl.  And the reason why I've been working so hard on it is because I have put it off so long and there is no time left.  So it is either now or never.

Here is everything that I have done this past week.  Honestly, when I lay it all out it does not look like much... but this past week my house has looked like a crafting tornado has ripped through it.  Although, it may not look like much... it is done and I am proud of it!

I made Lulu letters for her wall...

I made a headband/barrette holder for Lulu's room.
And for those of you do not understand what this is... the hooks will hold all of Lulu's headbands and the ribbons (which are not glued/sewed down) are where you clip the flowers and bows that go on the headbands... or I guess in their hair if they have some:-)

Here are the flower and bows I have made.

And here are the headbands I made.

And lastly, because Cohen is being kicked out of his room and moving in with his brother in the awesome superhero room.  I had to make Cohen his name to match with his new room.  So, here is Cohen's new Hulk Smash name.

And that has been my nesting week!  I just hope I can continue nesting and clean the house now;-)

1 comment:

Jen Perkins said...

Lulu is my grandma's name! You are obviously better at making flowers for headbands than I am. Very cute.