Sunday, March 16, 2014

Way To Early!

Today is March 16th.  While in other parts of the country people are excited about warming up to the 50's, our temperature here in Phoenix was in the high 80's.  Our pool temperature is 76 degrees.  Tim and I took the cover off our pool last night so we could clean it (our neighbor has one of those trees that has little yellow fuzz balls all over it and it make the biggest mess ever!!!!)  When Arlo woke up this morning, one of the first things that he notices is that the cover is off, he runs to me and yells "hey mommy the cover is off, that means we get to go swimming!!!!"  I told him no way, it was still to cold to go swimming, but his father had other ideas.  So, the boys went swimming.


Arlo, jumped right in and started swimming like he did not have to stop for 5 months.  I was very impressed.




Cohen on the other hand had to warm up to the idea of swimming again.  It took him 15 minutes to get in the pool and another 10 to remember he liked it.  He never got off the step, but I assumed as much.

I got these great action shots of Arlo jumping in, I just had to share.




And here are a few more of them playing.



I think they are crazy!  Wet suits or no, the water was too cold and the temp outside was too cold for me to get in an unheated pool!  But they enjoyed it!

No comments: