Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Arlo's First Day of Kindergarten

The day has finally come!

Arlo has started kindergarten!
Here he is on the first day...


He was so excited to have his best friend Brendan from preschool in his class.

Here he is in line getting ready to walk away from me for the first time.  By this time, I will admit... I was crying.  I had a big smile on my face but thankfully I had sunglasses on to hide my tears.


Arlo has a smile on his face too, but he was being brave because if you look closely you can see the fear as well!


It was so much harder than I expected!!!!

 But of course I worry for no reason because here he is when I picked him up.
 All smiles!!!

Here are a few facts to start off his Kindergarten year...
Height: 46 in
Weight: 47 lbs
Shoe size: 13.5
What he wants to do when he grows up: Be a Marine
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Food: Cinnamon toast
Favorite Activity: Shooting the blowdart gun
Favorite Book: Anything by Dr Seuss (Fox in Sox, Green Eggs and Ham, Wacky Wednesday)
Favorite TV Show: Slugterra
Favorite Movie: Aladin

No comments: