Saturday, August 30, 2014

Ears Pierced!

Right after Lulu turned 2 months and received her 2nd month shots, I went to take her to get her ears pierced.  I know, you're all wondering; How in the world did I convince Tim to let me do it????  We made a deal.  I would not sleep with Lulu (from birth) and if I could go without sleeping with her,  I could pierce her ears.  In all reality I should not have been able to do it because I did fall asleep with her on the couch one night, but I was honest with Tim and he was still willing to let me do it if I still tried to continue not to sleep with her.  When 2 months finally came, and my sister came into town, she and my Mom and I all went to take Lulu.  It was a big production, about 10+ people stopped to watch us poke my child full of holes.  And let me tell you... she SCREAMED!!!!  It was horrible and sad; and I almost called it quits before he even pierced the 2nd ear.  But, Lulu and I both made it through and now she has the most beautiful ears there ever was!












No comments: