Thursday, July 12, 2012

Home Video's

I am not big on taking long home videos.  No offense but those people who stand there at swimming lessons and video tape the entire lesson, even when their kid is on the wall waiting their turn... those are the videos I hated watching as a kid because they were long and boring.  And lets be honest, who has the time to go back and watch all that stuff?  So here are a few short clips of my boys doing what they do best!

This video was at the splash pad.  My boys love playing in the hose/sprinkler at home but when we got to the splash pad, they just stood there.  I will never understand my kids!  Then, when I was about to give up, Arlo got his hands on a water gun and was stationed there for the next 30 minutes spraying everyone who got in his way.  He loved it and cried when it was time to go.

My sister took this video and I am so grateful because this is Arlo through and through!  Loves to do things to make people laugh and then will do the same thing a hundred more times because it made you laugh the first time.

Cohen doing patty cake.  Tow is my sweet boy and most everything he does is exactly what he saw his older brother do, but every once in a while we catch Tow doing something he likes to do and this is one of them.

I have always hated crocs.  I thought they were an ugly trend and it drove me crazy when I saw grown people wearing bright yellow crocs to the grocery store.  So, I swore I would never get crocs for me or my family.  Then I started watching my 3 kids and all of them have crocs.  And they are WONDERFUL!  They are perfect because they slip on and off so easily, they can get wet/dirty and they are easily cleaned without them getting ruined or damaged.  So, I broke down and bought my boys crocs off the internet.  Cohen's crocks came on a monday and Arlo was crushed, he wanted his super hero crocs so badly!  Finally on Friday they came.  When he saw the package on our porch, he knew it was his crocs.  He came in yelling and screaming.  He was singing the entire time his dad opened the package.  Then when he put them on, he danced in them for the first hour.  I wish I would have thought to get my camera out earlier, but I caught the end of his excitement... but he still loves them and I am happy I decided to rethink crocs and get them for my boys.  But, I stick to the judgement that adults should not be wearing brightly colored clogs in public.

I just can't get enough of Cohen's sleeping face.  But that smile, is what kills me!  And it is great because he has that smile (which is his dads smile) whenever he is doing something that he is proud of.


Arlo has to do eeny meeny miney moe every night to decide who ti give goodnight hugs and kisses to first.  It is always me;-) unless I talk him into letting dad go first, which is the case in this video!

Cohen doing eeny, meeny, miney, moe because he has to do everything his big brother does.

Honestly, his voice is too cute right?  Cohen loves his animals and loves to say their sounds.  He is such a smart boy!




And because you won't e able to see any of these videos in my blog book, here are a few pictures as well!
On our way to a water park.

Dad and Arlo playing super heros and bad guys.  Can you tell who is who?

Dinner outside watching fireworks!

Arlo and his new crocs!

No explanation needed!

Arlo with his homemade sucker.

Cohen waiting patiently for his sucker while squishing his face into the glass.

Cohen deciding his bottle was not enough, so he was drinking his water too!



No comments: