Friday, July 6, 2012

Schools Out For Summer!

Okay, so not for summer because technically Tim is in Summer school, but he has a week break between the two summer semesters and we are partying it up!!!!!

The day of Tim's final, we celebrated by going to the circus with great friends.













So I know it is sideways, but this literally had my heart racing... there are 8, yes EIGHT motorcycles in this little ball, it took more time to get them all in then it took to perform the stunt.  So crazy!

And I know I said this last year when we went to the circus, but we got our tickets on craigslist for cheap!!!!

I love craigslist!

Our next item of fun for having daddy home for a week is goofy golfing!




Arlo Loved It!

Cohen loved the animals.








A great family night!

Hopefully that is enough excitement to last anther 6 weeks of summer school!


No comments: