Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!!

I DIDN'T MAKE IT!!!!

My one and only goal was to hit 200 posts this year... and I failed.  It is now 12:20 AM on January 1st and I missed my goal by 3 posts!!!!

I am so disappointed, but at the same time I am proud I got as many done as I did!!!!  YAY for me:)

Just for a quick review of last year... (not even adding in pictures)

My precious baby girl, Nicole was born.

Tim graduated College ASU magna cum Laude (or one of the hoity toity smart peoples group) :)

Arlo started kindergarten

Cohen started preschool

We took the boys to Disneyland for their first time

Tim hiked Kings Peak in Utah

The boys played soccer

Tim and I celebrated 8 years of marriage bliss!

We are actually some of the lucky ones; because when I look back on my year, there are too many good times to remember, to many happy moments to count and not enough space in this blog to say how grateful I am with the life I have been given and the choices I have made to bring me to the moment I am at!

So, with that sentiment out of the way... HAPPY NEW YEARS, HERE IS TO ANOTHER YEAR AS WONDERFUL AS THE ONE BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: