Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bye Bye Bronco

Today was a sad day.  Today I gave our loyal, family dog away.  Bronco was such a good dog.  He was Arlo's best friend, one of the few dogs that Tim has actually liked, and my royal pain (but I still loved him!).  Ever since we moved, he has not been getting the attention he deserved, and he had to become an outside dog... which he did not like.  Also, with me not getting the sleep I need and dealing with two children everyday, I could not give him the love he deserves.  So, my only solution was to give him to a family who would love him more than us.  We found that family.  He was the Christmas present for a seventeen year old boy, who wanted a tough dog that he could have fun with... and that is Bronco!  So this is my post in honor of a great family dog.





No comments: