Wednesday, October 24, 2012

1st Haircut

Cohen got his first haircut today!  I know it may not look like he needed a haircut but with his fine, thin hair his sides were short and the top was at least 5 inches long.  It looked like he had a comb over.  So, I broke down and got it cut.

He would not sit in a car on his own, so I was lucky enough to sit with him and he did wonderful.  With Mickey Mouse on the tv and a sucker in his mouth he was happy the whole haircut.



The new doo... haha.... get it????



Tow, hanging out!

 This is not the greatest picture, but I had to take it.   Cohen climbs out of his crib now and our nights are crazy!  But, when he climbs in bed with us and it is nothing but flying elbows and knees and a snuggle slipped in here and there.  Too cute!!!!!

Love my boy, but he needs to stop growing up!!!!!!!



No comments: