Monday, October 29, 2012

Big Boy Tantrums

Cohen has finally made it to the terrible two stage.  He is not two yet, but he is at the stage where he wants to do everything by himself.  Getting dressed, changing his diaper, getting in and out of things like the car, the swing and his high chair, getting his own water, milk and juice, make his own food, etc.  I think you get my point, he wants to do everything himself.  And when I do not let him, he throws a tantrum because he is also at the terrible two stage where he wants to hit and throw everything! Sometimes he will get his way but he has changed his mind and that creates a tantrum, or when he wants to do something on his own and he can't, that creates a tantrum or when I start doing something for him because I did not know he wanted to do it on his own, he starts to throw a tantrum so I quickly apologize for not letting him try on his own and then he throws a bigger tantrum because I stop helping.  Basically everything and anything can be the pebble that creates the avalanche.  Here is one example:

This is a video after the tantrum.  Tow wanted to put on his own pants so I gave them to him and left the room (before I threw a tantrum of my own) and when he came out... this was the result.


HaHaHa!  Way to go big boy!

No comments: