Wednesday, October 3, 2012

30th Birthday Girls Trip!

Happy 30th Birthday to Me!!!

Ok... technically my birthday was on July 15th, and we did have a party and presents then...
but this trip was my present!!!

My mom, sister and I flew out to my birth-state of Kentucky to meet my Aunt Michele who we lovingly call Shellbabe.

I know what you are thinking... what did you do with your boys?  Well, my husband was in on this plan and volunteered his services for the entire weekend.  And much to my relief and disappointment... he did a wonderful job!  (I was hoping he would fall on his face so when I got home he would worship at my feet at what an amazing job I do all the time.)  I am so proud of you honey and thank you for taking such good care of our boys!!!

We spent the weekend doing what girls do best...

Talking

Shopping

Eating

Going to see Wicked!!!

I wish I got more pictures, but I did not.  I know my aunt got a few and she is supposed to send them to me, and when she does I will update!

My Beautiful Mom and Sister!

Niki and I

At Wicked.... YAY... It was SOOOO good.
Completely different from the book, but it was wonderful anyways!

At the show.

 Out to eat afterwards... this is my beautiful cousin who really does look like a super-model!  I feel so old next to her, especially when we are sporting the same boots!!!


This is the picture of my new wardrobe which I obtained through some shopping.  But before I brag about my spoils, know that 89% of it came from my Shellbabe's closet.  My aunt spoils me like a princess every time I see her, and there is no way I could ever repay her for all that she has done for me.  A simple thank you would not cut it, but I love her and I am so grateful I am allowed to shop in her closet... because I don't think I would own any clothes if I did not!!!!!!

Ready... take a deep breath... try to say it all in one breath... Go!
5 belts, 5 bras, 2 flip-flops, 1 boot(s)?, 1 high heel(s)?, 1 Jammies, 5 work out outfits, 4 capris, 4 jeans, 6 sweaters, 8 shirts, 7 dresses, 2 skirts, and some jewelry!

Can someone say spoiled????  I can, I am spoiled, and I love every second of it.

Thanks again Shellbabe!!!! 
 This is my 2nd Mom (Shellbabe) and me!

I also want to give a big thank you to my mom and niki for their parts in my birthday weekend and all that they did for me!!!

I love you girls and I really hope we can make this a yearly thing! Because that would be awesome and we deserve it!!!!



No comments: