Sunday, January 5, 2014

Arlo's First Day of Preschool


I enrolled Arlo in preschool this school year 2013-2014.  He was so excited to start school!  Here he is on his first day!

The sun was in his eyes (for all 15 pictures that I took, there was not one where he was not squinting.)

So, we tried again facing the opposite way and still... more squinting!!!

Finally in the shade, we got a good one.  And I was going to go on to one of those photo editing sites and crop it and then put all of his "stats" on it, but I did not get around to it.  But, If I was going to do it here is what it would say....
Arlo Jaxton Gooch
Age: 4
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Food: Strawberries
Favorite Book: Walter's Birthday
Favorite Place to Go: QT
Favorite Song: We are Young by FUN


Here he is at Red Door Number 5  With one of his teachers, Mrs. Klemer, his other teacher is Mrs. Beebee!

And because I am just now posting this (3 months after his first day of school) here is his first school picture... isn't he so handsome!!!!

No comments: